In Kefalonia Island – GREECE
Short Course Description
Prerequisites for participation
– must be a certified scuba diver (PADI OW or equivalent)
– At least 10 logged dives
– 18 years of age or older
– 5 day course, taking place over a one week period
– Theory work in the mornings and diving in the afternoons
– 5 dives included as part of the course
– Transportation to and from Argostoli international airport can be arranged (40€)
– Options for accommodation include a bungalow or studio a short walk from the dive center (50€/day), or camping (10€/day).
– Food is managed by each individual. There are many restaurants, bakeries, and grocery stores directly in the harbour. Dinner on the last day is included and will take place at a local restaurant on the beach.
Scientific Diving Course only = 800 € (includes course fees and pedagogical material, all dive gear rental, Mediterranean underwater ID book, T-shirt, last night dinner at local restaurant or BBQ on the beach)
Course plus accommodation:
Camping option = 10€/night (we provide the tent + matress, free access to kitchen, bathroom and wifi).
Package SD Course all inclusive = 1280€ (low season) to 1550 € (high season)
( Course + Accommodation (shared apartment)+ Airport transfer + food )
Package 2 weeks = 1360€
( Open Water Course + 6 additional dives + Scientific Diving Course)
Package 2 weeks all inclusive = 1880€ (low season) to 2060€ (high season)
(OW course + 6 Dives+ SD course + Accommodation + Airport transfer + Food)
Fiskardo is a touristic and traditional harbour: although it seems remote, it has 3 super markets, a post office, doctor, pharmacy, car and scooter rental, and a large choice of bars and restaurants.
Beaches can be easily accessed by foot (10 min walk to Foki and Emblissi beach).
The main town of the island is a one hour drive away, there are busses once a day, as well as taxi service and car rental.
The island has an Airport that is largely serviced from most European capitals.